I am excited to share this curriculum update which will provide parents/ guardians with a bit more information about what is happening in the classroom during core subjects.
Monday, October 1st is celebrating Every Child Matters day. Come to school wearing ORANGE!
Tuesday, September 25 after school will be the start of fall swim club. Grab your gear and join in the fun!
WMS will have an assembly today to celebrate the 1/2 way to being done our fundraising efforts with the AD-MAZING Coupon books.
Remember our incentives include:
- $5 DQ gift card for every 5 books sold; $10 iTunes card for every 10 books sold
- +1 entry to minor draw for 5 books sold; +1 entry to major draw for every 10 books sold
- Top individual fundraiser from each grade level (3)
- Gets their choice of prize from the prize table of sweeeeet prizes!!!
- Top Homeroom per grade level at the end of the fundraiser (Money brought in per person) wins $50 towards a class party of their choice. (Pizza, bowling, etc)
- Minor Prize Draws (3) – get one entry for every 5 books sold
- Major Prize Draws (2) – get one entry for every 10 books sold
Wednesday, Sept. 26 will be the citywide Cross Country Meet. Our students who qualified from the WMS race last week will do up their laces and compete against students from across the city! GO WOLVERINES GO!
Sept. 21 marks the date the entire school will walk/ run in support of Terry Fox.
Wednesday, Sept. 19 will be the cross-country race for our school. Students will compete during Phys.Ed to see who will represent us at LSAA. GO WOLVERINES!